Preserve your waterbodies and enhance your wastewater treatment lagoons
• Building materials : stainless steel, anodized aluminum
• Floats : HDPE
• Propeller : stainless steel
• Propeller shaft : No greasing required
• Motor : thermal protection
• Solar panels : 6 solar panels with waterproof connectors
• Solar panels performance warranty : 20 years
• Converter : electronic system protected in sealed case
• Emergency power shutdown
• Warranty : 2 years
• Size : mixing unit : 150 cm diameter, 130 cm heignt. Photovoltaic device : 340x275x60 cm
• Weight : mixing unit : 60 kg. Photovoltaic device : 125 kg
The Submix can be powered by solar panels, batteries or connection to the grid. It will fit within your constraints !
Its adaptability is an asset for your waterbodies or sewage lagoons purification.
• eutrophicated waterbodies (algal blooms, fish kills, bad smells).
• overloaded wastewater treatment lagoons (bad smells, purple bacteria, duckweed, non-compliant discharges)
How it works :It increases the dissolved oxygen rate in the water column. This allows to preserve the aquatic fauna and flora biodiversity. The proliferation of unwanted species is limited by its slow mixing, which guarantees the balance of the aquatic environment.
• energy-autonomy (100% renewable energies in solar mode)
• limits the growth of invasive water plants
Sewage lagoons :
• limits purple bacteria