HILL RESERVOIR MIXING
Hill reservoir mixing of a reknowned technique to lower water temperature.
Our equipements are specially designed for this application and mountain environment. The snow makers can save energy, with a greater efficency than the old techniques like bubbling lines.
In the first days of the season, the snowmakers can start snow production with optimum temperature.
Thus our clients get more snow volume and a better quality.
Being able to produce snow from the very beginning of the season allows optimize water ressources and satisty the customers.
- a good snow quality from the beginning of the season
- A maximum water volume to be used
- A low electricity consumption (e.g. : 5kW/h for 10 000m2)
- Quick return on investment (ROI)
- More efficient and less energy-consuming than bubblings lines
- Set up on existing and new ponds / inside or outside water
- A quick set up many excellent return on experience
- Equipements adapted to extreme conditions
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
AN ISSUE ? A PROJECT ?
Ask for a free audit to know which actions should be implemented